Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Live near Indy need help


My son came home today and his friends say "Brady kinda likes the Colts"!? WHAT AH YOU WHAT!? " A little bit, but the Steelers are my favorite" he mumbled. One man against the influence of hundreds. I took him to a game last year and thought that would seal the deal. Hey, he's 7, he should think what dad says goes! That's when I decided to change plans this year and every other for that matter. My wife and I are supposed to go to the Bears and Steelers this year (no kids). 2005 I took them to Steelers against the Bears. Pitt killed them of course. I hate to upset my friends but the family is going to Pittsburgh. We don't have the money, don't have time off and just started a new job in September. Well, bigger cause, bring my son to the light, THE NATION.

No comments: