Monday, October 27, 2008

It took me a day!

It took me a day to even look at this site or anything about the Steelers. So many things went wrong and we still just about beat the champs.
1) We were missing to of our big guns... Fast Willie and Santonio "pot" Holmes
2) I know one of the great things about Big Ben is to make more time with his feet, but I thought he really hurt us by not getting rid of the ball. I'm sure some of that has to do with # 1 on my list
3) fs Clark getting hurt was huge!! They couldn't move the ball until he was out
4) Not that I blame Harrison, but when Warren went out it unraveled


A lot of crap on the field. All I can say is I hope we see them in the playoffs!!!
This kind of reminded me of 2005 when the Colt whipped us(I was there on Monday night).

No comments: